Sunday, July 6, 2008

One week left

This week has been a lot about being creative, which, from time to time, was difficult. Since we're only two people in our group it's more difficult for us to brainstorm and come up with as many ideas. Willem and I is getting along well, and I think our concept is really good.

The presentation went pretty well, and it was nice getting some feedback from the rest of the class. It was interesting to see the concepts of the other groups, and how it differs, which was quite much.

The blogging part of this week is not going so well. I've been trying to blog almost every night but sometimes the internet isn't working and because I don't have my own computer it is sometimes hard for me to lend someone elses, because we're all split up after the lectures. This week I hope it will work out better.

Today I went to the excursion, but after the palace I went for my own to the blue mosque. It was a beautiful place. The palace was impressive, and it was interesting to see how they had used calligraphy in everyday life, for everything from pots to rain gutters.

Tomorrow it is back to work again.

No comments: